After-sales service commitment
Only with high-quality after-sales service can a high-quality generator set be perfect. Our service aim is: "guarantee reputation with quality and reputation with service", we will solve the worries for each customer through the following service commitments:
First, establish a machine and a file
1. Once each unit is sold, a computer file is created for it to record in detail the customer's address, contact phone number, and location of the unit;
2. Each unit has an operation log book, which can record the daily operation of the unit in detail;
3. A warranty card will be issued after the unit is qualified for installation and commissioning;
4. Design technical maintenance specifications for each unit, including daily maintenance, first-level technical maintenance, second-level technical maintenance, third-level technical maintenance, and operation and maintenance procedures, and follow up regularly;
Prompt and professional maintenance service team
The company's after-sales service team is a technical elite team with many professional engineers, equipped with various advanced testing instruments, testing equipment and special tools, to provide customers with 24 hours of service.
1. Our company provides a one-year or 1,000 working hours (whichever comes first) warranty time. The time is calculated from the date when the equipment is installed and debugged normally. During the warranty period, the company is responsible for providing the professional warranty of the diesel generator set. Guarantee to provide original parts;
2. The company solemnly promises that within the warranty period, after receiving the written notice of the customer's failure, the repair response time will not exceed 4 hours. For general simple failure problems, the technical staff communicates with the customer via telephone to guide the problem solving; If the problem cannot be solved, then the technician will rush to the scene as soon as possible to troubleshoot the problem for the customer, usually no more than 12 hours.
3. Provide lifetime preferential maintenance service outside the warranty period.
Third, professional training, strong technical support`
1. The after-sales service team regularly receives professional training from Shanghai Chai Dongfeng Co., Ltd., Wuxi Power, Chongqing Cummins, Jichai Power, etc., with strong professional technology and rich maintenance experience;
2. The company is responsible for training 1-3 operation electricians for customers on-site for free;
4. Guarantee of supply of spare parts
The company has a large spare parts warehouse at the headquarters in Kunming. All spare parts provided to customers are imported directly from the original factory, with high quality and competitive prices.
I. After the unit is installed, the following items must be checked before each start:
1. Whether there is any obstruction on the surface and around the unit;
2. Whether the air intake and exhaust channels of the equipment room are unblocked;
3. Whether the water tank cooling liquid level is normal;
4. Whether the air filter indicates normal;
5. Whether the lubricating oil level is within the normal range;
6. Whether the fuel valve is open and whether the fuel has been supplied to the engine normally;
7. Whether the battery cable is connected correctly;
8. Whether the power generation load equipment is ready. When the generator is directly loaded, the air switch must be disconnected before starting.
Second, the operation steps:
Warm-up-power-up-start-run-emergency stop / normal stop
Three, matters needing attention:
When the engine temperature is very low, the idle time of the unit should be appropriately extended; when the unit is warmed up, the unit is not allowed to run for a long time at idle and the unit is not allowed to run continuously under no-load or light load conditions. Such operation will cause the engine turbine Severe carbon deposits and oil leakage in the supercharger and exhaust system;
Do not allow the unit to overload for a long time, otherwise it will cause the unit to fail and reduce the service life of the unit;
It is strictly forbidden to disassemble and replace parts on the unit when the unit allows;
When adding coolant, use the same coolant in the original cooling system. When opening the water filler cap, pay attention to whether there is high temperature to prevent steam or high temperature coolant from spraying and hurting people;
Prevent burns when discharging high temperature lubricants;
You must use fuel that complies with national standards, otherwise it will cause engine fuel injection pump failure;
For engines with turbochargers, it is not recommended that the unit be subjected to a sudden load of more than 50%, otherwise it will cause a large stall; users are advised to control the start-up of large electrical equipment by stepping down and frequency conversion to slow down Large current impact on the unit when starting;
For standby units or units that have not been running for a long time, it is recommended to run the units at least once a month to the operating temperature, and at least once a year to allow the units to run at full load for about 4 hours.
Manual parallel control of the unit must be closed after ensuring synchronization (same frequency, same phase sequence, same phase, same voltage); it must be opened before shutdown and then stopped, and someone must be guarded when the unit is in use to prevent single machine failure Stop.
In order to obtain the maximum operating safety and service life of the unit, it is important for the unit to perform regular maintenance. If the relevant regulations of the unit maintenance can be strictly adhered to, the performance of the unit and the environmental damage can be avoided;
Correctly identifying and strictly observing the signs (graphics, words, warnings, etc.) on the diesel generator set will greatly help the correctness of maintenance and the safety of operation and use; when maintaining the unit, it must be performed under shutdown. And the negative cable of the start battery of the unit must be removed to ensure that the unit will not start by mistake.
First maintenance time, 30 hours to change oil, diesel filter cup, oil filter cup, air filter element.
Second maintenance time, 60 hours to change oil, diesel filter cup, oil filter cup, air filter element.
Three maintenance times, 100 hours of oil change, diesel filter cup, oil filter cup, air filter element.
After maintenance time, change the oil, diesel filter cup, oil filter cup, air filter element for 150 hours.
Please maintain strictly according to the above time, otherwise the diesel engine is prone to failure.